SHE MADE YOUR CLOTHES T-SHIRT
THROUGH THE YEARS
They are mothers, they are aunties, they are sisters, they are daughters. Not cheap labor.
- Screenprinted front and back
- Model (Black) is 5’3” wearing L
- Model (Green) is 5’2” wearing L
- 6.5oz 100% US Cotton
- Washed with natural enzymes to soften fabric creating a worn-in look
- MACHINE WASH COLD / DO NOT TUMBLE DRY (Lay flat or hang)
- Sewn in South Central, Los Angeles, CA
- Seamstresses earn an average wage up to $18 an hour and no less than $12
- Seamstresses receive benefits and overtime
- Screenprinted in Los Angeles, CA
10% of each purchase will be donated to the Garment Worker Center (GWC), an organization fighting systematic issues around wage theft, unsafe working conditions, and abusive treatment that laborers face.
︎BACK TO THE SHOP SEE THE COLLECTION︎